Who we are
Our website address is: https://clelandroofingsolutions.co.uk.
We can be contacted during business hours by telephone on 0131 364 4212.
We can be contacted by email on email@example.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
In order to carry out the services we offer we have to collect certain personal data such as name, email address, postal address, and telephone number as provided by you, the customer. We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your service request, billing, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent (which you may revoke at any time) through either contacting us for a quotation or by signing up for our mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about services provided if required by tax law; and as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve the services we provide.
Through the contact forms on this site we collect certain personal data such as name, email address, postal address, and telephone number in order to provide either one of our services or a quotation for one of our services. Under UK tax law we are obliged to retain rudimentary customer data relating to actual services we have provided and for which we have been paid, for a period of 6 years. We do not use this personal data for marketing purposes.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on the blog pages of this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
This website uses the “Visitors Real Time Statistics” package to monitor site visits. The package collects non-personal data such as browser type etc. It is however possible to opt-out of this by using a private window in an appropriate browser such as chrome, firefox, or ghostery and enabling the provided tracking blockers.
Who we share your data with
We only share your data (such as address etc) with our own relevant, trusted staff in order to carry out requested works.
In order to Comply with certain laws we may at times collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith or belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
• respond to legal process or to government requests;
• enforce our own agreements, terms and policies;
• prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or
• protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
How long we retain your data
What rights you have over your data
You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Your point of contact
Any privacy-specific concerns should in the first instance be brought to the attention of George Cleland. He can be contacted by calling: 0131 364 4212 or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org